Update – June 25, 2021
Dear residents, staff, families and supporters,
Today while doing routine resident testing, a Woodland Terrace resident had a positive test on 2nd floor. This resident has been isolated in their room and a higher sensitivity test is being done.
Due to this and because we want to be very cautious, there are several changes being made. Please read carefully as the main changes only impact 2nd floor of Woodland Terrace.
• The 2nd Floor of Woodland Terrace will have no visitors for the next 14 days
• There will be no volunteers on 2nd floor
• There will be no cross floor activity on 2nd floor
• Compassionate Care visits will be done on a one-to-one basis
• Hospice Care will still be provided
• First floor Woodland Terrace and Evergreen Arbor continue normal visitation with a mask
• Aspen Cottage, Linden Place and Eichhorn Haus continue practices as normal
Anyone coming into the main Bartels campus – Woodland Terrace and Evergreen Arbor – must screen in and wear a mask. Anyone who does not want to follow this direction should refrain from visiting until the rules change. These are federal regulations which continue to be in effect for health care.
All staff will be tested Tuesday, June 29, whether they are vaccinated or not. All residents will be tested again next Friday, July 2. Any residents or staff with any symptoms will be tested as they are reported. There will be follow-up testing done over the next 14 days and the results will be communicated.
Any questions can be directed to 319-352-4540 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope you understand how important it is for everyone to get vaccinated and to not visit if you are sick. Like previously stated, we are being extremely careful, but I would rather error on the side of caution. Any changes will be communicated as soon as possible.
Paula Geise, RN, MSN, CEO
Categorised in: Uncategorized