Dear Residents, Staff, Families and Supporters,
As Bartels continues to navigate this new normal and ever-changing regulations, we are still committed to keeping everyone informed.
Bremer County community transmission rate is currently at moderate levels.
Bartels currently has one positive resident in Evergreen Arbor. There are also two residents in Skilled in Woodland Terrace who were exposed prior to admission and are positive for Covid. Infection control protocols will be used when working with any positive residents including N95s, gowns, gloves and eye protection.
We are stressing to staff and visitors, if you have any respiratory symptoms you must wear a mask. Staff with symptoms will be tested when arriving at work or with any symptoms throughout the day.
Here are a few other pointers:
• Don’t visit if you have the slightest symptom
• Staff get tested even with the least little symptom
• Visitors need to sign in at the Kiosk
• Wear a mask if you have symptoms even if you are negative
• Read ongoing communications so you can stay informed of changes
• Staff who have not signed up for text alerts, should do so. This will be helpful to you and Human Resources can assist you in the sign-up process.
A few signs that spring is getting closer have started to appear and the upcoming March calendars are full of activities here at Bartels.
Paula Geise, RN, MSN, CEO
Categorised in: Uncategorized