Your First Step Towards Home
Skilled care is often a necessary transition for those recovering from a stroke, heart attack, surgery, fracture or other health conditions before returning home from the hospital. Skilled Care services, located in a designated wing on first floor of Woodland Terrace, provide spacious private rooms, telephones and basic cable TV. Families and visitors are always welcome.
Our in-house team of physical, occupational and speech therapists lead skilled care residents in their rehabilitation regimens to rebuild strength and abilities. Our goal is to help our skilled residents reach their highest level of functioning as soon as possible. From the day residents arrive, we begin their discharge planning to make sure they can safely return to their own home or to an alternative setting that will best meet their needs.
Bartels Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Amenities
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Designated skilled care staff
- Licensed Therapists
- Full time chaplaincy program
- Nutritious meals
- Full schedule of activities
- Pharmacy services
- On-call physicians
- Volunteer program
- Inviting, home-like décor
- Basic cable TV
- Community Room
- Private family dining rooms
- Reading room and vision machine
- Droste Ice Cream Den and Patio
- Sunrooms, visiting lounges
- Climate-controlled greenhouse
- Medicare certified
- Computer & Wi-Fi access
- Conference room availability
- Convenient designated entrance
- Family space with flat-screen TV
- Outdoor courtyards, park, gazebo, nature trail
- Free transportation to local appointments
- Hospitality room with coffee & kitchen access
We offer admissions seven days a week and assist with determining eligibility for Medicare or other insurance coverage.
To be eligible for coverage under Medicare Part A, an individual must have been in the hospital for at least three consecutive days and have a physician’s order for skilled nursing.
Do you still have questions? Are you not sure if Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation is right for you or your loved one? Click here to contact us and one of our caring representatives will be in touch you to answer any of your questions or concerns.