Full-Service Retirement Community
Are you spending too much time and money maintaining the house? It’s the constant upkeep and costs associated with home ownership that can stall your retirement. But at a full-service retirement community like Eisenach Village, your home is 100% maintenance-free!
Eisenach Village is a new type of active adult community with a focus on freedom… freedom from the chores and home maintenance of everyday life and freedom to experience the lifestyle, leisure and learning that the community offers. Eisenach Village is located in Waverly, Iowa just north of the Bartels Lutheran Retirement Community campus and west of the Wartburg College campus. Eisenach Village’s unique connection with Wartburg College will give residents exclusive perks including, but not limited to, free admittance to all Wartburg athletic events, free admittance to all Wartburg recitals and music ensemble concerts, tuition-free and enrollment as an auditor in classes with available seats.
Activities at Eisenach Village
Eisenach Village homes are designed to facilitate an active lifestyle free from maintenance and landscaping worries that may plague home owners in single-family homes while still maintaining stunning architectural detail and design. It features beautifully designed, carefully crafted, maintenance-free homes for active adults. Homeowners will have their choice of six customizable floor plans, ranging from approximately 1,100 to 1,800 square feet. Some designs feature private courtyards, spacious sun rooms and other lifestyle amenities. For the Eisenach Village clubhouse activity calendar, CLICK HERE.
Eisenach Village Amenities
- Exterior maintenance of the property
- Structure maintenance and repair
- Lawn and landscape care
- Snow removal
- Interior maintenance
- *Replacement of all major appliances
- *Repair of all major appliances
- Electrical and plumbing conveyances
- Access to the Community Center
- Access to the Club House
- Priority consideration for access to other Bartels Lutheran Retirement Community facilities and services.
- Insurance of the home structures and Community Center/Club House.
* Includes furnace, air conditioner, water heater, water softener, clothes washer, clothes dryer, kitchen range, refrigerator, microwave oven, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and garage door opener (excluding additional costs for elected upgrades).
Floor Plans at Eisenach Village
The Courtyard Series:
With the Courtyard Collection, enjoy the comfortable fit of “rightsizing” without sacrificing on beautiful architectural detail. The openness of the great room sets the tone for the entire floor plan, which is intended to enhance the concept of single-story living. Each floor plan includes two bedrooms and two baths as well as a private outdoor courtyard. The owner’s suite features walk-in closet and private bath.
The Cathedral Series:
Enjoy this beautiful home’s spacious open concept living room, soaring ceilings, dining area and breakfast bar. A fireplace is available as an upgrade option. The lovely four-season veranda is sure to be enjoyed all year long. The owners’ suite and large guest bedroom, both offer full baths and walk-in closets. This home also comes complete with a laundry room and a storage-n-more room, keeping your storage needs in mind
- Full-time, on-site maintenance team: The Eisenach Village Staff will take care of your home. It’s like having a personal plumber, electrician, and handyman all at your beck and call! Additional fees may apply depending on the work requested.
- Travel without a care: Whether you’re heading out for a long weekend or a month-long cruise, just lock your door and go. You can enjoy your travels more knowing that your lawn will be mowed, your snow shoveled and your home monitored.
Do you still have questions? Are you not sure if Eisenach Village is right for you or your loved one? Click here to contact us and one of our caring representatives will be in touch you to answer any of your questions or concerns.